Hello. This site was initially built as a connection to family and friends while I was living and working in far-flung places, before social media. It’s only an exercise and continues to evolve, hopefully into a useful trail that helps someone find their way back to whatever they were trying to do before getting tangled in the ‘Net.
Here are some frequented guides/posts:
- Mice as Malware – Steps to take after getting hacked.
- “Smart TVs” Are Watching Us? – Yep. Here’s how to stop that.
- Logical Diagrams Improve Everything – For real. They do.
- Defense-in-Depth: DNAT – Cybersecurity is dead. Long live resilience.
- Level Up: Data Classification – How is information valued exactly?
- DIY vs. DIT – Tired: DIY; Wired: DIT
- Memorialize Deceased Online Accounts – Everything in one place.
- The Definitive Guide to DMARC – Defense-in-Depth for inboxes.
- Battle of the Bands: CI Pipelines – Spoiler: Ansible wins
- VR, AR, + MR: Designing the New Reality Experience – Future’s more user-friendly.
Hope you’re staying positive and testing negative.