I’m Chad Calease & I was living & working in Seattle, Washington, USA in the late 90s when I built this site from scratch. It was austere but great for keeping artifacts, mostly stories about people, ideas, & technology.
It started life as my connection to family, friends, & clients while I was living & working in far-flung places, before social media.
It continues to evolve, hopefully into a useful trail that helps someone find their way back to whatever they were doing before getting tangled in the ‘Net.
- How I can /help
- Some /talks
- Some /stills (redirects to Flickr)
- Video /reel (still a full-on digital media nerd)
- Meandering professional /arc (opens arc.chad.ch)
- Some /praise
A few popular posts:
- Idea Machine
- Teaching Fish To Swim
- “Smart TVs” Are Watching Us?
- DIY vs. DIT
- TAG Documentary
- Skipped College, Learned From Linux Instead
Some frequently visited technical stuff:
- The Definitive Guide to DMARC
- When You Get PWNED
- Mouse Problems & Incident Response
- Data Flow Diagrams Improve Everything
- Level Up: Data Classification
- Battle of the Bands: Configuration Management
Take care out there.