I’m Chad Calease and I originally built this site from scratch in the (gasp!) 90’s. It started life as my connection to family, friends, and clients while I was living/working in far-flung places, before social media. It was austere but great for collecting and sharing artifacts about people, ideas, and technology.
It continues to evolve, hopefully into a useful trail that helps someone find their way back to whatever they were trying to do before getting tangled in the ‘Net.
- Some /talks
- How I can /help
- Some /praise
- Video /reel (still a film/video nerd)
- Some /stills (redirects to Flickr)
- Meandering professional /arc (opens arc.chad.ch)
A few frequently read posts:
- Idea Machine – My 4yo asks me to draw a unique napkin for his lunch – for 4 years.
- Teaching Fish To Swim – Are you a parent learning about ADHD for the first time?
- “Smart TVs” Are Watching Us? – Yes. Yes, they are. Here’s how to stop that.
- DIY vs. DIT – Wanna go fast? Go alone. Wanna go farther? Go together.
- TAG Documentary – Tag – you’re it!
- Skipped College, Learned From Linux Instead – Different strokes for different folks.
Some frequently visited technical posts:
- The Definitive Guide to DMARC
- When You Get PWNED
- Mouse Problems & Incident Response
- Data Flow Diagrams Improve Everything
- Level Up: Data Classification
- Battle of the Bands: Configuration Management
If you find anything worthwhile here, you have my permission to use it – please share and share, alike –> https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
Steady as she goes.